MSI Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOL JOKEY!

4 posters

Go down

LOL JOKEY! Empty LOL JOKEY!

Post  Balance Of Energy Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:52 am

Dude, you got schooled by a girl who trolled you using playground logic:

Hayley wrote:I call you a moron because it's important that morons know they are morons. Otherwise they might think they are not morons and make decisions that negatively impact others around them.

Hey Anti and Flow 2.0 By Pasternak

The truth is I once rooted for 1st to win out against Zerg. Their guild overcame many obstacles during the start of the server to get to where they are now and we have to respect that. Why? Because I'm a racist bigot. You know how I don't like niggers because I feel they're disrespectful towards the hard work and effort others put in for the benefit of humanity? For example, I don't like how some of them behave in such a way that pretty much undo what Martin Luther King Jr. sacrificed to get accomplish so that ones such as myself can (somewhat) have equal opportunity in the U.S. and etcetera. Right now, I think you need to just step the fuck away from discussing anything further with this person. If it were me, I'd of just called her a cunt and be done with it (I'm amazed the amount of time I've not been sued for sexual harassment whenever I say to my co-workers/classmates "C U Next Tuesday").

BTW, I didn't know that Pokemon asked one of DS' allies to betray them in a blob battle despite the superior numerical advantage. Kingdroid and I went through the same thing on Fenix when XI betrayed RAVE/PIMP/MODS on the F22 wormhole battle against DiBz/NINJA/FATE. Some of our friends in XI were surprised as well in the last minute order. What you have to understand is the psychological message one receives from such an event. Imagine thinking you're on "the good side" of a war only to end up losing by being betrayed like PWN was on epsilon (it's happened to Kingdroid and I more than once). It's like you're being told "you're not welcome in this server" or "your existence and everything you've done to establish yourself in this gaming community means nothing" because the bonds/relationships you've establish doesn't really mean much if your "allies" are willing to throw that away.

Anti, FLOW, and some other shitty guild are allied with 1st at the moment and they have numerical superiority in terms of fleet. Thus, they rule the server. On K server... - who knows? We may have new overlords? I'll tell you what, though. KD and I, you know we're gonna do our best to prevent a scenario like this. I think KD has been doing okay forum warring by himself. However, I plan to make a new account and just fuck the image of whoever our enemies are.
Balance Of Energy
Balance Of Energy
Admin

Back to top Go down

LOL JOKEY! Empty Re: LOL JOKEY!

Post  Magical Voice Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:56 pm

It's funny, me and some friends in Anti and Flow are trying to break Anti and Flow's ties with 1st and make it so that UFP, Anti, and Flow can destroy them. If that happens I might not stop playing Juno after all, but I doubt it.
Magical Voice
Magical Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  JokeySmurf Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Balance Of Energy wrote:Dude, you got schooled by a girl who trolled you using playground logic:

Hayley wrote:I call you a moron because it's important that morons know they are morons. Otherwise they might think they are not morons and make decisions that negatively impact others around them.

Hey Anti and Flow 2.0 By Pasternak

The truth is I once rooted for 1st to win out against Zerg. Their guild overcame many obstacles during the start of the server to get to where they are now and we have to respect that. Why? Because I'm a racist bigot. You know how I don't like niggers because I feel they're disrespectful towards the hard work and effort others put in for the benefit of humanity? For example, I don't like how some of them behave in such a way that pretty much undo what Martin Luther King Jr. sacrificed to get accomplish so that ones such as myself can (somewhat) have equal opportunity in the U.S. and etcetera. Right now, I think you need to just step the fuck away from discussing anything further with this person. If it were me, I'd of just called her a cunt and be done with it (I'm amazed the amount of time I've not been sued for sexual harassment whenever I say to my co-workers/classmates "C U Next Tuesday").

BTW, I didn't know that Pokemon asked one of DS' allies to betray them in a blob battle despite the superior numerical advantage. Kingdroid and I went through the same thing on Fenix when XI betrayed RAVE/PIMP/MODS on the F22 wormhole battle against DiBz/NINJA/FATE. Some of our friends in XI were surprised as well in the last minute order. What you have to understand is the psychological message one receives from such an event. Imagine thinking you're on "the good side" of a war only to end up losing by being betrayed like PWN was on epsilon (it's happened to Kingdroid and I more than once). It's like you're being told "you're not welcome in this server" or "your existence and everything you've done to establish yourself in this gaming community means nothing" because the bonds/relationships you've establish doesn't really mean much if your "allies" are willing to throw that away.

Anti, FLOW, and some other shitty guild are allied with 1st at the moment and they have numerical superiority in terms of fleet. Thus, they rule the server. On K server... - who knows? We may have new overlords? I'll tell you what, though. KD and I, you know we're gonna do our best to prevent a scenario like this. I think KD has been doing okay forum warring by himself. However, I plan to make a new account and just fuck the image of whoever our enemies are.
you call that being schooled?

its obvious that she has a hard on for addex and thats it.

i made my points in high fashion too her and she knows it.

JokeySmurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Balance Of Energy Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:07 pm

JokeySmurf wrote:you call that being schooled?

I remember that player from Gamma. She's the type of person who likes to portray herself as being mature by siding with guilds who aren't playing the "loltroll card". You were made a fool by simply arguing with a drunk person. BTW, did I mention that being drunk involves drinking which involves having a life? Dude, you got played for a fool.
Balance Of Energy
Balance Of Energy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:25 am

Wrong about Gamma. DS actually had a numerical advantage with their allies inclkuding the fleets DS failed to get to the LZ.

Just, when they lsot DDoS they lost their advantage.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://msiguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JokeySmurf Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:38 am

Balance Of Energy wrote:

I remember that player from Gamma. She's the type of person who likes to portray herself as being mature by siding with guilds who aren't playing the "loltroll card". You were made a fool by simply arguing with a drunk person. BTW, did I mention that being drunk involves drinking which involves having a life? Dude, you got played for a fool.
i dont see it that way.

after i called her out on being a lush she stfu after that, so to me its a win-win

JokeySmurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Balance Of Energy Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:49 am

JokeySmurf wrote:i dont see it that way.

after i called her out on being a lush she stfu after that, so to me its a win-win

Give her a booty call then why don't you? Rolling Eyes
Balance Of Energy
Balance Of Energy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Voice Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:07 pm

JokeySmurf wrote:
Balance Of Energy wrote:

i dont see it that way.

Pics or GTFO
Magical Voice
Magical Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum