Who Is BoE and MV?

Go down

Who Is BoE and MV?

Post  Balance Of Energy on Fri May 20, 2011 11:53 pm

I am Balance of Judgement.

_________________


[quote="Albert von Szent-Gyorgyi"]"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"[/quote]
avatar
Balance Of Energy
Admin

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Is BoE and MV?

Post  Admin on Sat May 21, 2011 1:10 am

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-05-07

http://msiguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Is BoE and MV?

Post  Magical Voice on Sat May 21, 2011 4:49 am

Admin wrote:WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I think he just smoked some crack...also, I am Magical Voice.
avatar
Magical Voice
Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-05-07
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Is BoE and MV?

Post  Balance Of Energy on Sat May 21, 2011 1:55 pm

Balance Of Energy wrote:I am Balance of Judgement.

And I am banned from the AE forums because of their moderation's failure to properly distribute punish. Upon realization that their moderators play favorites, I became frustrated and ended up becoming a pervert as to show my detest for their actions which contradict their words. This in turn has lead me to becoming banned from the forums.

_________________


[quote="Albert von Szent-Gyorgyi"]"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"[/quote]
avatar
Balance Of Energy
Admin

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Is BoE and MV?

Post  Balance Of Energy on Sat May 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Admin wrote:WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I've been banned from Nihonomaru, AE, Aeria Games, etc. I think it'd help all of us who've been banned to discuss our bans.

_________________


[quote="Albert von Szent-Gyorgyi"]"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"[/quote]
avatar
Balance Of Energy
Admin

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Is BoE and MV?

Post  Admin on Sat May 21, 2011 2:08 pm

I've been banned a lot from AE froums (and the AE game), but...
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-05-07

http://msiguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Is BoE and MV?

Post  Magical Voice on Sat May 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Balance Of Energy wrote:
Admin wrote:WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I've been banned from Nihonomaru, AE, Aeria Games, etc. I think it'd help all of us who've been banned to discuss our bans.

I was once known as Ls_silence. Similar to as you described above, I did not start off on the AE forums as a monster. I tried to stay within Ceti Politics only, but the people I talked to there were so stupid and daft that I needed up imitating them so I could show how annoying they all were. This, in turn, made me move from Ceti to Helion and to Trash Talk. I trolled and trolled until one day I became so bored with the monotony of the forums, the openly mentally challenged admins and moderators and the lack of intelligence from most of the forum viewers that I spammed all the forums with a different broken rule (I think I got to 10-20 threads per forum before being banned).
avatar
Magical Voice
Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-05-07
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Is BoE and MV?

Post  Balance Of Energy on Sat May 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Magical Voice wrote:I was once known as Ls_silence...

We've met before...

_________________


[quote="Albert von Szent-Gyorgyi"]"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"[/quote]
avatar
Balance Of Energy
Admin

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Is BoE and MV?

Post  Magical Voice on Sun May 22, 2011 3:38 am

Balance Of Energy wrote:
Magical Voice wrote:I was once known as Ls_silence...

We've met before...

Indeed we have, however the me you met on the AE forums is far different than the actual me because I was purely a troll there trying to piss everyone off in a way that reflected the majority there. Not all were stupid, such as yourself.
avatar
Magical Voice
Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-05-07
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Is BoE and MV?

Post  Balance Of Energy on Sun May 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Magical Voice wrote:
Balance Of Energy wrote:
Magical Voice wrote:I was once known as Ls_silence...

We've met before...

Indeed we have, however the me you met on the AE forums is far different than the actual me because I was purely a troll there trying to piss everyone off in a way that reflected the majority there. Not all were stupid, such as yourself.

http://forum.astroempires.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=101453

_________________


[quote="Albert von Szent-Gyorgyi"]"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"[/quote]
avatar
Balance Of Energy
Admin

Posts : 183
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Is BoE and MV?

Post  Magical Voice on Mon May 23, 2011 12:49 am

Balance Of Energy wrote:
Magical Voice wrote:
Balance Of Energy wrote:
Magical Voice wrote:I was once known as Ls_silence...

We've met before...

Indeed we have, however the me you met on the AE forums is far different than the actual me because I was purely a troll there trying to piss everyone off in a way that reflected the majority there. Not all were stupid, such as yourself.

http://forum.astroempires.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=101453

Not sure what your point is unless you are referring to Ribbentrop.
avatar
Magical Voice
Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-05-07
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Is BoE and MV?

Post  JokeySmurf on Thu May 26, 2011 10:52 pm

GAWD DAMMIT SILENCE I KNEW THAT WAS YOU....

lols, why didnt you say hi.

also ive only eer been suspended on AE ( about 4 times now? ) and one other forum ( only once ) ever, all the other times its been warnings.

i think they like me more then you guys Very Happy

JokeySmurf
Member

Posts : 38
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 37
Location : Surrey, British Columbia; Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Is BoE and MV?

Post  Magical Voice on Fri May 27, 2011 1:06 am

JokeySmurf wrote:GAWD DAMMIT SILENCE I KNEW THAT WAS YOU....

lols, why didnt you say hi.

also ive only eer been suspended on AE ( about 4 times now? ) and one other forum ( only once ) ever, all the other times its been warnings.

i think they like me more then you guys Very Happy

If you knew it was me, then why didn't you say anything.
avatar
Magical Voice
Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-05-07
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Is BoE and MV?

Post  JokeySmurf on Sat May 28, 2011 3:21 am

Magical Voice wrote:
JokeySmurf wrote:GAWD DAMMIT SILENCE I KNEW THAT WAS YOU....

lols, why didnt you say hi.

also ive only eer been suspended on AE ( about 4 times now? ) and one other forum ( only once ) ever, all the other times its been warnings.

i think they like me more then you guys Very Happy

If you knew it was me, then why didn't you say anything.
cause i like to make you say something, but i didnt realize you wouldnt.ote]

JokeySmurf
Member

Posts : 38
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 37
Location : Surrey, British Columbia; Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Is BoE and MV?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum